Console settings - now easier to use 👌
We've significantly reorganized the Console settings for enhanced usability. Now, thanks to our organized categories, including General, Manage Users, Branding, Customer Portal, Settlement Offers, and Legal Policies, you can effortlessly find the section or specific setting you're looking for.
We've meticulously reviewed the structure of each section in our settings to ensure all fields and actions are logically grouped, making settings management a hassle-free experience for users. This is just the start. We did it so we can expand this area with even more valuable tools.
Console - Search Enhancements 🔎
We've updated the search feature to display the Parent-Child hierarchy in search results, both in the floating search and the search page, while also refactoring some search components for better performance.
We’ve improved how you search for consumer names.
IVR updates 📞
- IVR system now supports debt account external numbers, if enabled by rules.
- IVR now permits payments even if the Account balance is lower than the Min Payment Amount Rule.
- Console: Added Activity Logs to Payment Plan Charge and Scheduled Payment Plan Charge
- Now, when archiving an account, we'll quietly update the current balance so it doesn't temporarily switch to the paid_off state but goes directly to the archive state.
Bug fixes 🔧
- 🐞 We've fixed a bug that prevented the Charges page from loading when Lauded was enabled due to missing transactions on the resource.
- 🐞 Other minor bugs were fixed.